Monday, March 2, 2009

Blah-Blah-Blahg: Food For Nought



Honest to God... I ONLY watched the last episode of The Bachelor this season and Jason Mesnick aka THE biggest d-bag aka The Bachelor has made me totally lose hope. I don't think this is a problem that Obama can fix. Interestingly enough, Hoover or some other vacuum cleaner had a lot of commercials on this 2 hour episode (plus the After The Final Rose shocker). The commercials were set to the tune of Etta James' "At Last". The juxtaposition of Jason's terrible indecision and these 30 second blips about people, romantic music, and mechanical cleaning devices has led me to this conclusion: it is more plausible for people to sustain a healthy relationship with a hunk of Hoover than to carry one out with another human being. It's just a hypothesis. I truly hope that I am proven wrong... but wait, this awful show has made me lose all hope.

No comments: