Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blah-Blah-Blahg: Food For Nought

Cool stuff that I've been doing that you might want to do too:

First, watch these videos and any other video on YouTube that features Philip Hansen



Second, the human race has invented many ridiculous things like Mr Potato Head, French Toast sticks, doga (yoga for dogs), Edible Bouquets (more hideous than ridiculous), and any and all Japanese gameshows. I do think, though, that I have participated in one of its most preposterously FUUUUUUUUUN inventions to date: Yoga Booty Ballet. Just saying it makes me feel as if I were caught commiting a harmless but embarrasing crime - like peeing in public. Exercise has never been such fun. Imagine step-aerobics, a Michael Jackson dance video circa 1988, a tribal drum circle, and jazz hands fluttering across your "chalice" (the instructor used that word) - that's what it's like. TREMENDOUS!!! Males, do not be shy. There were two men in the class I recently attended - albeit one of them was playing drums, but the other was an enthused participant (and I have an abiding conviction that both were straight).

No comments: