Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blah-Blah-Blahg: Food For Nought




Brrrr-mont exposed me as the California raisin that I am. I was there shooting a cooking show and had the opportunity to stargaze far from city lights and other modern- day amenities like television, telephones, and internet service. For all of this state’s natural beauty, my favorite thing about it came in the form of a commercial drink. It’s an awesome Maple Seltzer that I found at a General Country Store. It’s pure, distilled maple sap – not sweet ‘t’all like a soda and perfect for sipping on the picturesque rocking chairs of my porch. Drinking it kind of made me want to fire walk and do jazz hands simultaneously – and no I am not a masochistic gay man. I don’t think that would have gone over too well with the locals.

My friend's spoof of our TV show is a wonderfully exaggerated representation of (mis)adventures in Rupert, Vermont.

No comments: