Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blah-Blah-Blahg: Food For Nought

Today, I received a frighteningly "inspirational" video text message, complete with Atari-like, God music. The video was of gray footprints (no feet though) making their ominous way along the sand of an overcast beach - I was hoping the feet would lead me to a free prescription of Xanax or something like a pot of gold at the end of a beatific rainbow - no such luck. However, the text urged me to spread the Word to at least 7 others. For a second there, I struggled against a fear that those benevolent footsteps might turn into nasty, bird-dogging demons during my sleep. Fortunately, a more level-headed friend, who knows that I don't really need a happy pill, nor do I require a pot of gold to purchase a Cartier watch for myself and all of my closest friends, and I certainly am no purveyor of Logos, sent me this awesome video. If I had my way with the world, we'd all be doing something sorta like this.

No comments: